As film students, we didn't feel like we were making enough shorts. The goal of short club is to make more movies. To encourage students to write and create more short films to hone their filmmaking abilities, and to make connections. Each month we host a screening of all the completed shorts where you can learn from others and receive constructive feedback on your own work.
- Shorts must be between 30 second and 10 minutes in length.
- Shorts are due at midnight, the first Tuesday of each month
- For delivery instructions click here.
- Meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of every month at 10pm
- All content must be original and created within the month of alloted time.
- Cheating is allowed, so long as you can get away with it.
- But, if you get caught, oooh boy.